Wednesday, March 31, 2010

R1P4D7

LIW 159.4
Daily Gain .9
Above LIW 2.2
Current Weight 161.6
Food Tracker
Exercise: 30 minute cycling (18mph per stationary bike calculator), 10 minutes Biggest Loser cardio video on ExerciseTV

Should be doing steak day today, but TOM seems to be on the horizon (don't ask me how I know that :), so I feel comfortable eating well today and not doing only steak.  Though it is 11am already and Ive only eaten 10 chocolate covered almonds, so I might be able to pull it off....with what kind of results, I have no idea.

Worked out with a few weights last night (just arm curls), and did 1/2 hr on my stationary bike, since I wasn't able to walk on the treadmill.  Finished up around 10pm, and wasn't really tired, so stayed up til midnight watching bad but enjoyable TV.  Today Im feeling a little fatigued and both feet are giving me issues.  Figured out that I must have messed them up Sat night-when I was wearing heels (I never wear heels), and then dancing on said heels.  The ice didnt seem to help yesterday, so today I'm going to try soaking them in hot water.  And finally breaking down and taking some pain killers-maybe some advil...I dont really like to take meds.   I just hope Ill be able to start walking again soon...tomorrow its supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees after all the cold and rain we've had for the last week.

Getting ready to start R2 soon.  Big day is the April 19th-R2P2.  I'm looking forward to losing again, though I hope to get down to 155 before then in order to not worry about gaining 4 lbs of loading...with all the gains Ive been having lately, not sure if Ill be able to pull that off, but Im sure going to try. 

1 comment:

  1. TOM sucks-- get through it and then get back on track. Excited to hear about your next round!

    ReplyDelete