Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Last day of R1 VLCD

Daily gain 1.0
Total loss 30
Current weight 159

Up a lb this morning thanks to lovely deliciousness called goat cheese on top of my grilled shrimp salad last night. And my belly really hurt afterwards, so I'm definitely going to have to ease into cheese for P3- and check to see if I'm lactose intolerant or if my body was just having issue with the fat. Can't wait to see what the Wii fit scale has to say tommorow.

Tonight I'm really looking forward to getting home and seeing my boys (and man). And cooking lots of no carb no sugar wonders for next week's consumption. I'm so nervous to do P3 but it's a neccessity...I'm committed to doing it right!... And to keep working out... did another 1/2 hr on the elliptical this morning.

Anyway, back to training! See you tomorrow.




- Posted from my iPhone



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment