Thursday, April 1, 2010

R1P4D8-TOM finally arrives

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss .7
Above LIW 1.5
Current Weight 160.9
Food Tracker
Exercise: Nada-does thinking about it count?

So TOM was 8 days late this month...and my main concern was that he would catch me unaware and I would be caught without protection and in white pants.  Not that I wear white pants yet (nothing to do with the date, moreso the size of my butt), but you get the point (and I will wear them this summer :)!).  Im a little bloated, but no big cramps like normal, and the bitchiness, as you know, was two weeks early and then went away.  Next TOM I will be on P2, so it will be interesting to see how it changes once again next month. 

My foot is still in pain, and thus I decided to forgo weight bearing exercise yesterday, and instead soak it in a hot bath and go to swimming tonight instead.  I am still going to try to walk this afternoon at lunchtime, but have a feeling I wont be able to go too far.  Maybe I'll put my spin bike on the deck and ride it in the beautiful weather...can't go for a real bike ride today since my oldest is home for Easter break and I can't leave him by himself and he still doens't know how to ride a bike, even one with training wheels (and the real shame is he doesnt want to learn :(...

Tonight I'm excited to pick up my first food collection from the Doylestown Food Club.  Its a food club that orders from lots of different local producers (farms, diary, co-ops, etc) and goes and picks them up and delivers them to a school near me for pickup.  It saves members a lot of driving to different places, allows us to eat local  and sometimes organic and support the community.   And they hope to form a co-op about 3 blocks from where I live...I'm really excited about that!  Maybe I could be their resident health counselor....
if you are local and want to find out more about it, visit here .

And if you want to find a local farm or buying club in your area, you can check out these links from my website http://www.flyingdragonwellness.com/ :

Here's to eating local, healthy, and hopefully, 100% organic this summer!  And most importantly, to looking and feeling fabulous (yes, that includes you, JBS!, You're totally inspiring too)...


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for the farmers market information! I have been purchasing from the local organic food store, but going out on a beautiful Saturday sound much more fun. Helping the local farmers is always a plus too.

    ReplyDelete