Monday, March 29, 2010

R1P4D5-Up

LIW 159.4

Daily Loss .4
Above LIW 2.2
Current Weight 161.6

So the modified steak day with benefits did not work. Wonder why I thought it would? Only .4 down, making me above my LIW more than 2 again. But I really dont want just steak again, do I? Though being really busy today, that might be ok. Not sure if I should just eat really clean and hope for the best tomorrow (though really clean would have to include a double chocolate cookie that I just had for breakfast-oops ;} ), or do a chicken day, or ? What do you think? No matter what, I will definitely be eating less calories today, and I may skip my workout (masters swim tonight) since the muscles in the top part of my right foot are killing me (not sure why? no workout or child related injury that I can remember from yesterday) and no kicking doesn't really make for effective swimming-or walking, either. Wonder if I did it Sat night when I was bombed on martinis?

Today Verizon is coming to install FIOS so I wanted to make sure I posted before my internet goes down. I also once again have tons of listings to review (and poor me, I dont need my internet to do them, so thats not getting me out of it). So a busy day...

And still no TOM-Im getting a little worried....I had an ectopic pregnancy back in 2007 that didn't show up on pregnancy tests til I was 8 weeks along, and I definitely don't want to go through that again. We were trying to get pregnant at the time, and it was devastating, especially since they had to remove one of my fallopian tubes and indicated that it might take me a long time to get pregnant again. Little did they know that my body didn't hear what the doctor said, and I was pregnant (without even trying) 5 months later. So now that we are done having kids, or so we think, I have to worry that I'm pregnant again. Fun. Anyone else out there have this happen to them-ie not get their period during P3-P4 after being regular for a long time? (besides, Jen P, who seems to be in the same boat as me right now with the ever elusive TOM). How long did it take to come back? If I dont see if within a week, Im going to make an appointment with my midwife and get checked out. I would hate to start round 2 with this hanging over my head.

4 comments:

  1. I spent my teens, twenties and part of my 30s with very irregular TOM. I used fertility drugs to get pregnant with my daughters. I did get pregnant on my own a few times but miscarried.

    After the birth of my first son (5th child, natural conception and a big surprise) when most women are thinking perimenapause....I became as regular as clockwork. I have noticed irregular TOM since the beginning HCG..few weeks early to a few wees late.

    Hang on, I hope you get your answer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like AR I was and still am very irregular. I am 3 weeks into P4 and still no TOM - thats almost two months. Not sure why because I feel the symptoms, just no action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe Im complaining about not having it...I love not having it. Its just the other worries that make it an issue, but you guys make me feel better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how frustrating! tom is rude! especially that he usually brings a gain along too! luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete