Friday, March 26, 2010

Ugh! Bloated and bellyaching...

My belly hurts...

too much smoked salmon spread sampling and bean cheese burrito shoveling...

no more cheese and bean combos for me in the near future...though I really think it was the eggs in the salmon spread since I felt the belly ache a little after that and before the burrito.

Which brings me to the question, why do I do these things to myself?  After the salmon, I wasn't even hungry anymore, but I just had to have that burrito, didn't I?  This kind of eating/thinking is what got me into this fat mess to begin with.  For the rest of the day I'm going to take it easy, listen to my belly and body, be gentle to myself, and eat well.  See you later...

3 comments:

  1. Yucky! I hope it is done. I'm glad you're listening, and eating well. Be gentle! See you when you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tomorrow is another day, as Scarlett said! We've all been there/done that, Kelly! Start over tomorrow, and don't be too hard on yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how the brain takes more time than the body - it will catch up. It happens, and we just restart the next day - you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete