Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Pats Day!

LIW 159.4
Amount above LIW 1.2 Daily release .2
Current Weight 160.6
Food Tracker
Exercise: 3.46 miles at 15 min/ml pace: 270 calories burned

Two weeks into P3! Whew! The first scale I used this morning (that always has me guessing) said 163.5 and then 162.5, so I assumed my Wii Fit scale would say close to that, aka steak day. But it has me .2 under yesterday, so I will definitely take that. My body seems to like 160-161, and Im ok with that. But I want the stomach bloat to go away...guess I would need to give up my daily whipped cream on strawberries fix for that, huh?

Being a true irish lass (well, only about 40%, but I have the name and green eyes), I am going to go out with the girls tonight and party it up in my green shirt, my kiss me Im Irish beads, and with these huge liter size green beer glasses that I don't drink out of anymore (since they're about 10 yrs old and too hard to clean due to their shape) but are always great props-aka conversation starters. I'm going to have one glass of wine, and enjoy my much deserved night out after working like a fiend these last few days.

What are you going to do to go GREEN today? Whatever it is, have a wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. I've got a green hairband in because I love to tease my kids. :) THey can't quite see that high.

    You have been a fiend. Go have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done such a great job! You deserve a fun girls night out. Happy St. Patty's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing a green bra and pants......that's as good as it gets for me.

    I'm P2 right now and missing the food and a glass of beer. And I'm struggling with something....come by and give me your opinion please.

    Fat2FitMommy

    ReplyDelete