Monday, March 8, 2010

R1P3D5-Another Steak Day

LIW 159.4
Daily Gain 1.5
Weight above LIW 2.2
Current Weight 161.6

So I am definitely not getting the hang of this P3 yet :(.  Yesterday, I ate what I thought was pretty clean, but when I look back, maybe I did not eat enough calories.  Let me figure it out here:

Water: 3L
Tea: One cup senna with chamomile at bedtime

Breakfast: chorizo, bite of mashed cauliflower, approx 300 calories

Lunch:  5 oz. Burger with one piece of cheddar cheese, two small pieces of bacon, piece of cheese with onions off the top of a flatbbread pizza, small mixed green salad, one piece bibb lettuce
Approximately 570 calories

Dinner: 1 piece chocoperfection bar (had to try it), 3 spoons of P2 chili with lots of veggies, as noted in yesterday's post, 3 pieces of chicken skin and 1.5 oz of roasted chicken (did the chicken on the rotisserie, and it was delicious!), 1 oz of choco crack (yuck!!!) which is just coconut oil mixed with unsweetened cocoa and a little stevia.
Approximately 340 calories. 

Snacks throughout day: Ate a little of the veggies I was cutting up throughout the morning, mainly red and yellow peppers and some celery: approx 50 calories.

For a grand total of 1260 calories, or about 300 less than I should be getting (but thats not a ton, since my low range starts at about 1200 per SPARKpeople). 

It could also be the fact that I ate after 7pm (the chicken and the chocolate was consumed about 8:30pm), or that I didn't get enough fat? 

What do you think when you look at that menu?  Any tips or advice?

I'm going to do the steak day today, and then eat clean tomorrow...P2 foods with some added fat...maybe some olive oil and Ill start my fish oil supplementation again, and let you know how that goes.  Ive read that most people don't stabilize until the end of the 3 weeks, but I hope thats not the case for me...I really want to make this work and not have to relose pounds Ive already released. 

And I want this stress headache to go away as well...

2 comments:

  1. Just dropping a note to say hi! I am a newbie at HCG (on VLCD2 today). Just want you to know that I enjoy reading your blog. Even though I am not close to P3, it helps me learn what is to come by reading yours. You will get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good to me - enough protein, lots of friut and veg. Maybe too much oil?? Not sure - I am right there with you on having had trouble isolating the culprit - It took Lavenderdiva to ID it for me! Keep posting your food - we may find a pattern!

    ReplyDelete