Friday, March 19, 2010

Down 2lbs & HCG book

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss 2.0
Above LIW 1.1
Current Weight 160.5
Food Tracker

Still 1.1 above LIW, but at least its not another steak day. I still couldn't figure out what was going on that brought me up so much, and then I remembered that I got a free Mystic Tan (one of those spray on ones) on Wed...and thought maybe that could have caused me to retain water? Who knows...any of you ever gain that way?

Walked around my office complex for 45 minutes at lunchtime yesterday since it was so nice out, left an hour early since the database to do my listings (yes I am still doing them, 13 pages to go and due EOB on Mon) went down for an hour, did some listings at home, cooked my big ole steak on the grill (yum, even biggest son loved it), watched a little tele with the hubby, and took an hour long bath before bed. I sure do love my baths...especially with a good book. So all in all, a good day, even though I couldn't fall asleep until after 2am. I sure am tired today...but happy to eat my sausage and chicken and oopsie rolls later.

At lunch I will be walking again, this time with a jogging stroller containing my 44lb son, who will not walk the entire 3.5 miles I plan on doing, so we will see how that goes-thats a lot of weight to push. Tomorrow I have both boys solo since hubby is working, and the plan is to go to yoga in the morning, and the local Y's 5K expo tomorrow afternoon to register for the 1M fun run (since Ill be pushing the kids, and it will be much more like a fast walk :)) and to sign hubby up for the 5k (his first ever!), and then DATE NIGHT (no going crazy with food this time, I promise!...a salad and some wine will do the trick). Sunday is aforementioned run and brunch with the inlaws. All in all a full wonderful weekend.

Anyway, sorry this post is so boring and full of to dos...just documenting for myself so when I look back I say, oh yeah, that happened. After all these years of getting my coaching clients to document their own lives in diaries, etc, I finally practice what I preach.

And in thinking of that (practicing what I preach), I will now post my favorite thing about yesterday and one thing I love about myself:

1) having dinner with my oldest son on the deck outside
2) my bloated belly :)

What would your answers be today?

ps-for any of you that so graciously offered to contribute your story to the HCG Success Story book, I am hoping to get the questionnaires back by the end of March so I can start compiling the data. Would you please email me or comment if you have not received the questionnaire, or if you need more than two weeks more to complete the questionnaire?

For those of you just finding out about the book, if you would like to contribute your story, please leave a comment here with your email address and I will send you a questionnaire right away. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment