Monday, March 1, 2010

R1P2D50-P3 in two more days...

Daily loss .9
Total loss 30.5
Current weight: 158.5

Please note that these numbers are all based on my crappy scale from home, so while I hope they're right, it's doubtful. 

In training right now, counting the hours that I need to still be here (3.5 today, 19.5 left for all three days- ugh!), and the room I'm in has no wireless signal ( not sure when this will post but it's 1:50 pm EST as I'm writing this) and no email access- so I'm not able to read my favorite blogs or anything else to distract me from my boredom. 

Oh well, at least the hotel is nice. And I as able to start my fitness program again after two months- I'll wait til thurs ( first day of P3) to see where my weight is and see how affected I am by going to the gym. While I'm here I plan to sauna before bed every night and workout or swim once a day.

Have stuck to my diet so far despite being bombarded with baskets of food and drink at every turn. There is an endless array of cookies, scones, bagels chips, diet soda, and all sorts of other no nos but so far no temptation. I do feel a little hungry though despite drinking 2 liters of water already.

Anyway, back to training- chat later...

5:40pm: Back in my room, checking work emails, and getting ready for tonight's welcome dinner.  It should be fun, though Im hoping Im back by 8:30 so I can go for a little swim and another sauna.  I snagged a robe from the locker room this morning so I dont have to wear all my clothes down like I did last night.  This is the life, huh?  Anyway, ladies, have a wonderful evening, and catch up with you tomorrow evening..

ps-tonights dinner is going to be NY Strip Steak, Romaine Lettuce, and some Strawberries-YUM!

pss-its weird not injecting myself anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kelly, it sounds like you're on a wonderful get-away! I love a sauna & a swim. Is there anything more relaxing-- barring a full body massage??? Sounds like you have great restraint (and good for you for having it!) to resist all the gift baskets and goodies thrown at you!

    You've had such a successful round this time, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete