Monday, March 15, 2010

R1P3D12

LIW 159.4
Daily loss 2.0
Above LIW .7
Current Weight 160.1

Spark People Food tracker

So I lost the two pounds I gained from my escapades Saturday night, and am comfortably within my 2 lb range.  Clean eating today should get me down a little more, or at least not up.  After blogging last night, I did 1/2 hour on the treadmill at a 16/min mile pace, and then relaxed in a hot epson salt bath (since my body was sore from yoga) with my hubby before calling it a night.  Had trouble falling asleep for the first time in a while, though...and drifted off to slumberland around midnight.

Today I am busy doing listing review for work...its been taking me over an hour a page for review, since I need to check two databases while reviewing it and then writing queries.  The bad news is that I need to review it again after my initial review for other issues, its 30 pages long, and I'm only on page 3!  Ill be a busy bee this week.  I also have more training at work this Thurs, meetings all week, and a home office to clean so I can find what I need to get everything done.  At lunchtime, I am going to relax, however, and go tanning (free week long tanning coupon expires today)-its only for 8 minutes, so I wont be exposed for too long, but hopefully I'll feel brighter and more energized since its such a dreary day outside. 

Tonight I plan to go back to Masters Swim at the Y for the first time in 5 months.  Its basically like being on the swim team in high school...you do drills, and in the lane I'm in (the slowest), you normally swim 1600m (1 mile) in the hour/1.5 hrs you are there.  They hold it M and TH nights from 8-9:30pm, and my plan from this point forward is to be there at least once per week.  Tonight, since its my first night back since October, I will only be allowed to swim for 15-20 minutes (so as not to overdue it, and so I can move my arms and neck tomorrow), and I think thats about all I will be able to do.    I am going to be so slow...especially since my shoulders are still sore from Saturday.  Thats ok, though, it will be good to see my swim peeps again and get back into the water. 

I need to get started on the Cto5K program again (if no pain/injury) so that I'm fully established before going into R2P2 (mid April is my start date).  I am going to exercise all throughout P2 next time, so that will be interesting. 

For those of you that exercise during P2, is there anything you avoid?  Any tips?


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that Epson salt and hot water sounds so good! You sound so busy getting all the wheels on for your tri. Amazing. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I am really enjoying your blog. Thank you so much for sharing. You have done fantastic!

    I just finished my HCG yesterday and so I'm on the last 3 days of the VLCD and then on to P3. I am a little nervous transitioning off the diet. Do you have any tips? How soon were you able to start exercising in P3?

    I tried to exercise in P2 and stalled everytime so I took a break. However, I'm used to running 3-5 miles several times a week so it's been hard to be sedentary although I haven't had alot of energy anyhow. I just don't want to over do it.

    Thanks so much for your inspiration!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete