Monday, March 8, 2010

Time to come up with a plan

I had all these grandious ideas for P3, and now that I am in it, I realize that I didn't get specific enough and I feel like I have no anchor to ride me through this sea of instability.  So its time to get specific, and come up with a plan that will follow me through these next 16 days and beyond so I can feel great, get rid of the bloat, and most importantly, feel IN CONTROL!

So here goes.  Ill break it down into supplementation plan, food plan, exercise plan, and mental wellness plan. Please dont hesistate to contact me if you have any questions about my plan or would like help in creating your own (im really good at doing this for others, just not so great for me):

Supplementation plan
  • Add in 1 tbsp of Fish Oil per day (perhaps two), and find out if I can chase it with orange slices without having any weight or candida issues.  If not, see how the pineapple affects me.
  • Yazo yeast supplements-1 daily at night
  • Woman's Multivitamin-1 daily
  • Candida Cleanse tablet 1/2 hr before meals
  • Magnesium/Potassium supplement as needed for bowel movement and appetite
  • Look into 2000mg Vitamin D to increase mood and feelings of well-being
  • Other supplements I am considering:
    • Glucosamine/Chrondrioton dependent on how my body feels after working out for a week or more
    • Collodial Silver for immune support and candida cleansing
    • e3 Live to get some good greens in me
I don't really like to take supplements, but I need to start taking better care of myself, and this is #1. 

Food Plan
  • P2 menu with added fats, such as olive oil, coconut oil (and fish oil noted above)
  • Test out various veggies-one new one per day to see what affects me
  • Test out my fruits-try to continue with two/day but drop if affects weight or candida
  • Slowly add in dairy in week three
  • Try nuts in week two or three (when not testing veggies or fruits)
  • Two extra steaks in the freezer at all times
  • Come up with portable snack ideas that fit the protocol (if fruits dont work out)
Exercise Plan
  • Yoga twice a week (once a week minimum)
  • Cardio (treadclimber, walking, jogging, elliptical, swimming, biking) 3xs per week for 30 minutes minimum
  • Begin to add in weights and 30 day shred video after 14 days of P3 and track weight closely (try not to add any new foods then to know the effect of the weight training)
  • 10 pushups and 20 situps 4x's per week during commercials, adding 2 and 5 respectively per week
  • Rebounding 5 minutes at least every other day while saying mantra: Every day in every way I am getting thinner, stronger, and happier (that could go under mental wellness plan as well)
Mental Wellness Plan
  • Hypnosis script at bedtime on ipod
  • Espon salt bath twice a week
  • Body brushing before showering
  • Deep breathing for two minutes once a day
  • Reading for pleasure15 min a day
  • Telling my husband my favorite thing about my day every night, and give him one reason I love him (and discussing his day as well)-with no TV on.
  • Sauna once per week once it re-opens at the gym
  • Weekly date night with hubby...try to pick outings that don't involve food
  • Get outside for enjoyment at least once a day for 10 minutes-no rushing, no stress

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan to me! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. Very focused. I saw your blog about feeling a little cranky the other day and I feel that too on skip days, etc. I thought, well at least you are skinny and look great when you are cranky! :)

    ReplyDelete