Tuesday, March 16, 2010

R1P3D13

LIW 159.4
Daily Gain .8
Current Weight 160.9
Above LIW 1.5
Food tracker

So up .8 today...could it be the cashews, the small amount of sour cream I used in my soup, or the swimming? Does chlorine cause bloat?
I ended up swimming 1000m (~.63 of of mile) last night during the 1/2 hour I was there. My coach threw me out at 9 saying he wanted to make sure I was back on Thursday, knowing if I stayed longer I might not be able to move my arms before Thurs. It sure did feel good to get back in the pool...and despite the number of people at Masters last night, I stayed cool (its normally like a sauna in there due to construction). I felt good, and I swam good. All of Coach Ken's tips and tricks made my swimming more efficient so I wasn't as tired as I normally am, even after not being there for a while. I wasn't any faster than I was before, but at least there was someone in my lane that was as slow as me. :) Im looking forward to going back on Thursday.

Busy week this week...still doing the endless listing, lots of meetings, girls night out for St Pats Wed, in the office (40 min from my house) tomorrow and Thursday, a week of free tanning to use up, grocery shopping and cooking needed...gotta go!

Make sure to do one REALLY nice thing for yourself today...even if you just look in the mirror and say, You're Beautiful (and MEAN it!).

2 comments:

  1. You make swimming sound so nice. My brain says that has to be hard, but you sound like ice cream. So smooth and cool. But, I bet you worked your tail off!

    I'll try to be nice. But it won't be easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually my first tri I did sidestroke the whole time and it was awful and took me forever...now that I go more often and have actually learned the crawl, and know how to use my body to go forward instead of hold me back (I used weight as my excuse, but it definitely wasnt that), it is much more enjoyable. And it doesnt hurt my feet or IT band-so sometimes much more enjoyable than walking or riding...

    ReplyDelete