Monday, March 22, 2010

R1P3D19-Steak Day again

LIW 159.4

Daily Gain .7
Above LIW 2.5
Current Weight 161.8 (per the Wii, but it should be 161.9 per the numbers)

No food tracker today
Exercise:
Sat-yoga 70 minutes, walk 4 miles
Sun-walk 4 miles


Hi bloggy peeps, sorry for not writing since Friday. The weather was beatuiful this weekend and I spent most of it outdoors, and when I did come in, my internet wasn't working, so no posts...My food this weekend was atrocious in terms of sticking to no sugar no starch, but delicious in my belly. Sat night we went to our friend Kristen's birthday party, and as a treat for herself, she made mint chocolate chip ice cream cake (my favorite). I decided to treat myself as well, knowing full well that I would most likely gain and need a steak day on Sunday (especially since I was only .2 away that morning). And so I had a piece. And it was so good I decided to have another piece. And then I had three glasses of wine. And then a chocolate brownie with strawberries and whipped cream on top. Before those treats, I had tons of guacamole and buffalo chicken cheese dip. If I was going to have a steak day anyway, might as well make it good. OMG, it was wonderful. And then yesterday, not one ounce gained. YIPPEE! Im sure it was because I was dehydrated from the wine, and the fact that I did a yoga class, and walked about 4 miles that day. Either way, it was great.

Yesterday was the local Y's 5K that my hubby decided to run in (his first-great job, baby!), and afterwards they had our favorite water ice vendor and cookies, both of which I decided to partake in (maybe a little test to see how far I could go with this no gain thing). We also went to lunch with hubby's parents, and I had onion strings and sweet potato fries in addition to my burger. Again, so good. But that filled me up for most of the day, as did the 6L's of water I drank trying to counteract the food I was eating (another test). But even after all the walking, water, espon salt bath, and number 2 bathroom fun this morning, I was still up .7. Thats ok. So on with the steak tonight. And on with work, 9 more pages of my listing due today (so I really dont have time for food anyway is what im telling myself :)

Have a wonderful week, my friends. You deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Not an ounce gained. Woohoo! that 0.7 is just 'passing through' Bwahahaha. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete