Tuesday, March 2, 2010

R1P2D51-Still losing

Daily loss .5
Total loss 31 lbs
Current Weight 158

So I cheated again last night at dinner.  I had three DELICIOUS pieces of bruschetta, and I enjoyed every bite.  I also took a tiny bite of a chocolate bombe (mousse and chocolate) and loved that as well.  But thanks to my almost 5 liters of water by days end, a 20 minute workout on the elliptical, a 10 minute swim, and a 20 minute sauna, I was down .5 on the scale this morning...YAY! 

Lets see how today goes...off to training...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    Thanks for the advice, I'm going to start adding red meat into my diet. It should be a nice change from all the chicken, fish, and shrimp I've been eating. Im so surprise you have that much energy to workout, I'm usually exhausted after work. How do you do it?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually for me, the swim and sauna are a wind down, and Im used to swimming at night from my masters swim days last yr when I was training for triathlons...I only did ten minutes (since my shoulders were sore) but it was nice (and hard!). Besides, it was either that or sit in my hotel room alone...so it was nice to have the option.

    ReplyDelete