Wednesday, March 10, 2010

R1P3D7-Below LIW!

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss .9
Current Weight 159.2
Below LIW .2

Yippee!!!!!  Im .2 below LIW.  I thought I was going to see 1.5 increases and decreases for the next 15 days, so this is such a good thing!  I ate pretty clean yesterday, in addition to adding olive oil (a little amount makes a BIG calorie punch), and trying a few things that aren't really P2, but aren't bad for most on P3: some heavy whipping cream (2 tbsp) on top of strawberries, some pork skin topping for my chicken, and the sucralose from the Walden Farms BBQ sauce (which I LOVE except for the minor aftertaste and little queasiness in my stomach after eating it). 

I'm glad to see that having strawberries for my fruit is still ok for my body.  I just had an orange, which I know is allowed in P2, but I never tried it, so we'll see how that goes tomorrow.  I also took an epson salt bath last night...luxuriating in it for an hour with a good book right before bed (hubby and the kids went to bed early so it was all about me!), so that could have helped release some water.

Yesterday I walked for the second time this week: 45 minutes at about an 15 min mile pace, and my calves were aching and my right foot hurting.  I had hoped that my decreased weight might help me avoid the pain that started last year, but nope, its still there.  Im going to have to look into getting new shoes and starting up my chiropractic sessions again.

For those of you intested in seeing what I ate yesterday, I downloaded it from SPARKpeople.  I'm going to have to see if I can set up a daily link to this so you can check it out every day without me having to post it (click to make larger):

Looks pretty good, huh?  Now I just need to keep my enthusiasm over my loss in check so I don't get out of control again.  Stick to basic foods, make sure there are plenty of prepared meals and veggies and fruits  in the frig, and really sit down, pay attention, and enjoy my food, and this should work ok.  And thanks to Beaker, Im going to track my food for reference, but I'm not going to worry about the calories (unless I start really gaining and cant figure out any other culprit).

Happy Wednesday everyone...enjoy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment