Thursday, March 4, 2010

R1P3D1-The Beginning of Something Great

LIW: 159.4
Loss from LIW: .2
Current Weight 159.2

So it looks like the scale I brought with me to the hotel did a good job of tracking my weight.  Im down .2 from LIW, despite feeling really bloated.  Could be because I did get down to 158, and now I'm up 1.2lbs...who knows?  Guess the measurements I will be posting later this am will tell the story.  I have not yet worked out today, but my plan is to pick my big guy up from school and head over to the gym for 20 minutes on the TreadClimber, which always kicks my butt.  Then maybe Ill surprise him with a swim, if there is any rec swim planned later in the afternoon. 

So far today, I've had 3oz of chicken and three large strawberries, totaling around 140 calories.  Only 1350-1500 more to go!  I also went to the bathroom for the 1st time in a week (yes, it was that long!!!).  Hubby has asked me to meet him for lunch, but Im a little nervous about that, so Im going to have to pick a place very carefully...

Have book club tonight, which I'm really looking forward to, and date night on Saturday (YAY!).   I felt bad that Hubby had to do the single parent thing for three nights in addition to my book club tonight and Reiki training all day this Sat, so I pushed him into calling his friends, and they are all going out tomorrow night.  I'm so glad we have such good friends locally....and that he is going to get a chance to have some fun after supporting me so well this week.  It feels like Hubby and I are really heading forward into new and wonderful waters, that swell with the storm, but settle back into something so beautiful and peaceful when they are calm.  Marriage definitely has an ebb and flow...

1 comment:

  1. isn't it nice how many calories we are SUPPOSED to eat! ;) good luck through the ups and downs on the scale.
    julie
    timeforhcg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete