Tuesday, March 30, 2010

R1P4D6

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss .9
Total above LIW 1.3
Current Weight 160.7
Food Tracker
Exercise: One hour swimming

Last night I made it to Masters Swim despite lots of pain on the top of my right foot.  It looks like I might have bruised it, and perhaps strained the muscles on the top of my foot.  Either way, I made it worse last night (especially after using my flippers), and its difficult for me to walk today....whenever I move my ankle or put pressure of the foot, it HURTS!   While Im working today, I'm going to have my foot propped up with an ice pack to hopefully ease the swelling...and I will be asking my boss to work from home the rest of the week, since I wont be able to drive if I cant move my foot, right? 

On a brighter note, we did 1900m in Masters last night (thats 12 lengths past a mile).  Thats the longest I've ever swam in a day.  And it has me wondering if I should sign up for the 1.5 mile open water swim held locally at a lake in June.  Just the thought scares the heck out of me, especially since my tri wetsuit is probably way too big for me (it is a Mens Size L since thats what I fit into-width not length :)), and I definitely don't want to be in the water without a little floatation to pull me through, just in case...Anyone want to do it with me?

Lost .9 yesterday thanks to the swimming...not thanks to my eating, since it was terrible!   I was hungry for crap all day, and didnt really hold myself back too much.  Looks like my candida it is coming back with a vengenance.  At least now all the cookies are out of the house.  And the Tuscan salad from Houlihans.  And the flatbread pizza from date night.   Its nice to know that I can have anything I want to eat now, in moderation, and it will only throw me off for a little while. 

Once I'm down to my goal weight, my plan is to get my candida under control for good, and eat heathly throughout the week and let myself have one day of the weekend to let loose.  I will weigh myself once per week on a Friday, and then Sat will probably be my splurge day, since we have our date nights that night most weeks.  And then by eating clean til the next Friday, I should be able to maintain spendidly.  Thats the goal, anyway. 

My short term plan is to do one more long round from mid April to end May, lose 20-30lbs then (fingers crossed), finish P3 by third week of June, and maintain all during the summer and fall so I can train fully for my triathlon season.  Then I will reassess in October if I want to do another round or two-or if I can actually lose on my own without the HCG. 

Goals for me this year include: (this does not include those things I am presently doing regularly):
  • Getting to my goal weight of 130 and staying there
  • Remembering to take my supplements daily
  • Adding one new recipe to my repetoire a week
  • Trying one new vegetable or fruit a week (after P2, of course)
  • Increase the quality of the food I serve my kids daily (have you seen food revolution-so eye opening!)
  • Daily favorite thing about myself and my day (for me and my hubby)
  • Doing 50 pushups in a single session 
  • Completing the 1.5 mile swim
  • Completing a 5K in less than 30 minutes
  • Completing two Sprint triathlons and one Olympic, or if I am still having foot issues, completing the same distances are aquabikes (no run)
  • Finally doing the 30 day shred video, and if I like it, actually completing the program (ie once a day for 30 days)-I've had the video for about a month now and havent opened it yet!
  • Continue to blog at least three times weekly after finishing R2
Goals I have attained to date and will continue to persue (if applicable):
  • Drinking 3L of water a day
  • Stop biting and picking my nails (now they look GREAT!). 
  • Returning to Masters Swim at least one day a week
  • Walking/aerobic exercise at least three days a week
  • Returning to Yoga-doing it once a week
  • Loss of 30 lbs
  • Signing up to mentor 7 students at my alma mater IIN-starts in April
  • Learning to love, be gentle with, and reward myself
  • Taking time for myself, making time with my kids, making time for my husband
What about you?  What are your goals for the the next three months?  The next six?  All of 2010?

ps-still no TOM

5 comments:

  1. "At least now all the cookies are out of the house" LOL something I would say.. gotta have a positive attitude! I really hope your foot feels better. I am envious of all the athletic goals you have done and are going to do. I hope I can get that much motivation after my first round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is candida?

    You have wonderful goals. It seems that you will achieve most of them the way you are going! You are really inspirational. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take good care of your foot! That sounds painful- I love your list of goals for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this information, it is really helpful. Buy Veenat Anti Cancer Drugs at a cheap rate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's incredible when you are simply browsing the net and find some thing outstanding like this!

    Regards
    Kamagra Oral Jelly Online

    ReplyDelete