Thursday, March 18, 2010

WTF?

LIW 159.4

Daily Gain 1.8
Total above LIW 3.1-ugh!
Current Weight 162.5
Food Tracker

How the HELL can I be so much over LIW when I did EVERYTHING right yesterday? I ate well, I did not drink anything but water last night since they didnt have the wine I wanted, I drank lots of water (5 glasses at the bar alone), I came home early (10:45pm) while all the girls stayed out, got 8 hrs of sleep, and didn't do anything crazy during my workout yesterday (walked 50 min at 15/min ml pace, as per usual). And TOM's not due for over a week. So WTF?

Made a roast chicken last night for lunch and dinner today, before I found out about this undeserved steak day, and I was so looking forward to eating it. I had a few bites as part of dinner last night, and it was delicious. Originally I was going to rotisserie it, but it was too big for the toaster oven. As a result, I threw it in a roasting pan covered in olive oil, tomatoes, red peppers, and onions and let it cook at 325 degrees for 1.5 hrs. So yummy. That is definitely going to be my food for tomorrow, no matter if I'm up or not...If Im up again, then Ill just have a chicken day, instead of a steak day...

Oh well, its supposed to be 68 today, so Ill be headed out for a walk during lunch. Take my mind off not being able to eat.

Whats your action plan for today? Hope you enjoy it!

ps-Ive been doing the 'whats the best part of my day' and 'whats one thing I love about you' with my hubby every night...and Im going to do it for myself too right now.  The best part of my day yesterday was spending time with my kids after work while hubby was at Budokon (my sons were so cute chasing each other around.  my biggest said the sweetest things to his brother...I love you little brother...you are so adorable..., he is so lucky to have a brother that loves him so much), and the thing I love about myself is my ability to go with the flow despite disappointment.  I am committed to this weight 'release' journey and nothing is going to stop me!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful attitude! How could it not be with such sweet little ones to keep you company? I hope the scale is kind to you on your next weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! Sometimes it doesn't make sense. I bet things will look better tomorrow! Chicken sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you see a lovely reward for doing a steak day today!

    ReplyDelete