Sunday, March 7, 2010

R1P3D4

LIW 159.4
Daily loss 1.5lb
+.7 above LIW
Current Weight: 160.1

So the steak day only brought me down the total amount I gained yesterday, but thats ok. I just hope this rollar coaster settles down a little, since Im really having difficulty getting the hang of P3. I know how many calories I need to take in, I know I need to go slow in introducing new foods, I know all this stuff, but my body is responding exactly the way it wants to, and doesn't care what I know.

For breakfast today I had the chorizo I made for yesterday with a little of the mashed cauliflower. Turns out its really not so great reheated in the microwave. For lunch we went out for lunch with hubby's parents, and I had the burger I wanted yesterday and some brussel sprouts. I made some P2/P3 appropriate Venison chili with lots of veggies (scallions, red and yellow peppers, celery, tomatoes) for dinner, but I'm a little too full from lunch to eat it...how am I supposed to get all my calories in? Especially when I'm supposed to wait to eat nuts, and be slow with my dairy intake. I'm going to need to go to the yahoo group to get some input if I show another gain tomorrow (I definitely dont want to do another steak day tomorrow).

By the way, does anyone know what a chicken day is and how to do it?) . Have a great night...Im off to watch the Oscars.

Ps-Mommygonemilf (dont you just love that name)-Ive been trying to comment on your blog every day for the past week, but I think something happened when you made your blog changes, and it wont let me post...I would love to email you...I  have lots of comments :)-pss youre doing GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kelly- To me, P3 at first was so discouraging. R1P3 I was literally doing every other day as a steak day~ I was sick of it, AND P3. This R2P3 has been different. And its because of what I'm doing this time.

    For me, listening to my body has been key this P3. I don't count calories. Please, please take this as my experience, you need to do what is best for you. I was so tired of counting everything after P2. I decided to start listening to my body, and if my body said 'I'm full', then I stop eating. Before, if there was food on my plate, I kept eating until all the food was gone. OR, I created such gigantic portions thinking I was enormously hungry, and I would put every last bit into my body! THAT's how I got so big!

    I still have cravings for sweets occasionally, and since I am in P4, and if my weight that day can support it, I may have a little bit of sugar-free ice-cream. Yes, I know in P4 I can have sugar, but I tread carefully. I have had one or two little Dove chocolates once or twice. I haven't yet tried any bread or potatoes. I WILL try those eventually, but I want to make sure my weight is stable. That is more important to me than eating those foods.

    ReplyDelete