Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last Day of R1P3

LIW 159.4
Daily Gain .7
Above LIW 1.1
Current Weight 160.5
Food Tracker
Exercise: 30 minutes 3.8m/hr; 10 minute stationary bike, 5 minute rebounder

What a B**** I have been yesterday and this morning, especially to my poor hubby. PMS is rocking my world the last two days. And I have no idea if I have stabilized or not during this round? It seems to go up and down and by every third or fourth day, I have to eat another steak, and while its good to be within 2 lbs, it sure is hard to stay there. Should I forgo doing that in P4 just to test my body, or keep on keeping on until after the next round, which will be the ultimate test?

It sure is good to be aware of everything going on with and going into my body, but boy, is it time consuming and discouraging sometimes. Good thing I have the goal in mind, and every week or so I put on those size 28 Seven jeans and laugh (my ass off, hopefully!). They still fit, if you call my butt crack, or perhaps, 1/2 of my entire butt hanging out that back fitting...now thats what I call low riders! Just wait, this June, I will be posting a pic of me in those jeans, front AND back...and baby definitely wont have as much back!

Love all you guys out there in the blogosphere, thanks for your support, your kindness, and generosity. You make this journey much easier and more fun!

Now who wants my size 16 pants that I am NEVER gonna fit in again?

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I have had PMS too! I have been crying a lot this time....ok and b***** too. :) Looking forward to your "summary" on P3 so I can steal your ideas! I'm almost there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo for the pants being too big. Sorry that you've had a b****y couple of days. You hang in, and i'm sure you'll be happy and satisfied soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same boat over here, Kelly! I've been craving chocolate like crazy, and have been quite the bitch to poor Mr. Ld. This too shall pass, huh?

    You've done an impressive job of stabilizing-- Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great!! Congrats on getting rid of those pants... feels good to clean out the closet for smaller sizes, doesnt it?! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete