Friday, March 26, 2010

R1P4D2

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss .2
Above LIW .2
Current Weight 159.6
Food Tracker
Exercise: 45 minute walk 15m/mile; Swimming 45 minutes

I love P4 so far...adding back some good foods with a little sugar slowly (like sunflower butter straight out of the jar! or almond macaroons! or chocolate almonds!), so yummy, and other .2 released!  Im only .2 above LIW, YIPEE-I-O!   Today Im going to test my body with a black bean and cheddar burrito and salsa from Whole Foods...Ive warned those around me in my office to stay away after lunch since there may be a noxious odor eminating from my cube thanks to those beans.  And I feel so bad for those poor souls that will be walking behind my treadmill later at the gym.  In fact, I might just have my pick of any machine, the smell will be so bad ;).  I wonder, though, how my stomach will do with wheat again, and will it cause a gain?

Anyway, off to a meeting...Happy Friday everyone!  Make sure to do something wonderful for yourself this weekend...Ill be checking in on you...

ps-forgot to mention that the sugar definitely caused me to crash yesterday...I was so tired by 4pm that I had to take a nap before my Reiki followup class and Masters Swim.  This morning I am feeling the same fatigue..which could be related to the sugar, the fact that I didnt sleep too well last night (woke up 4 or 5 times) or perhaps to TOM, who still has not made his presence known.  Its definitely an interesting thing...and I will definitely be eating it in moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment