Thursday, March 4, 2010

P3 Day 1 Eating Frenzy

My stomach has been a little funky today...hard to eat all the fat and calories after my body has been subsisting on 500 calories a day. I actually decided to eat the rest of the strawberries in the frig (8 really big ones) just now with some whipped cream that I whipped myself (the first time ever) and added a few drops of vanilla cream stevia, and I feel awful. That was really a mistake...way too much food, but I was so excited about making the whipped cream and it tasted yummy.


For lunch today, I was going to have some zucchini latkes (the recipe sounded amazing), but after making them and eating a few bites, my stomach seized up and I almost threw the little I did eat up into the garbage (sorry for the graphic imagery). Not sure if it was too eggy, or if it was too buttery, but something was too much. So I had a sausage link (which I found out later had sugar in it-ugh) for lunch, and for dinner, I had 8 oz of steak fajitas-flank steak with red, yellow, and orange peppers, onions, garlic, sour cream and cheddar cheese...they tasted good, but I thought after waiting so long to eat peppers and sour cream and cheese again that it would test better. And then of course, there was my funny stomach...

Whatever, the scale will decide how I did today. I did drink my 3 liters of water, so thats a good thing. Hopefully Ill feel better tomorrow, and take it a little easier...though I will be making oopsie rolls and cauliflower pizza crust tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment