Thursday, March 25, 2010

P4 Starts NOW

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss .7
Above LIW .4
Current Weight 159.8
Food Tracker
Exercise: 45 minute walk outside 4 ml/hr pace

I can definitely handle a stabilization weight of .4 above LIW!  That rocks, if it stays in place.  Have to admit I started adding some new foods in yesterday...since this is my first round, I definitely want to see if I have stabilized and what that looks like in terms of my body accepting new foods.  Yesterday, I had a full organic blueberry greek yogurt for breakfast, as well as some granola with almonds for a snack, 1/2 cup of corn (it was so good), and a tiny piece of whole wheat bread added to my dinner.  With all the food I ate yesterday (though within my calorie count), I felt stuffed all day.  My stomach was upset for about an hour in the evening, and I was really stinking up the joint, but low and behold a loss this morning.  I ate lots of fruit yesterday too, and had some macadamias...so my body seemed to be ok with the combo.

Still no TOM, but like last month, I know its coming, its just on its own schedule.  Im expecting it today or tomorrow now...just in time for the weekend-JOY!

Anyway, for those of you tracking like me, here are my Wk 10 and 11 Measurements (completion of P3):


2 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss in my book, thnaks for stopping by Skinny mini !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were stabilizing really well in week 10 and 11! and you got to eat bread, that sounds very thrilling to me :D I'm so happy for you for making it into P4!

    ReplyDelete