Tuesday, March 23, 2010

R1P3D20-almost to P4

LIW 159.4
Daily Loss 2.0
Above LIW .4
Current Weight 159.8
Food Tracker
Exercise: Four laps in a pool :(

So I just have to say that I LOVE my new Taylor scale.  I bought it so I wouldn't have to go into the living room every morning and get naked in front of my family, and whomever else was peeking in the windows, to weigh myself on the Wii Fit.  Yes, I love getting my stamp every morning, but now that its bright and sunny out in the morning when I weigh myself, and I have neighbors that love to get up early every morning and work on their gardens, lawns, chasing bunnies, I really would rather not share my intimate details with them.  And when I weighed myself on both scales this morning, the Taylor said 158.8 three times in different locations in the room-just to test the floor, of course (wow, below LIW!), and the Wii said 159.8.  Which would you prefer ;} ?  But yes, I have kept the Wii weight up in my tracker above.   I really need to test the Taylor scale to see if its consistantly 1 lb less than the Wii before I decide which will be the gold standard.  I'll probably just switch to the Taylor no matter what once I start R2.

Re the exercise listed above, I waited to exercise til last night at Masters Swim...went in my swimsuit, coverup and flipflops, and was sorely disappointed when they closed the pool due to lightning.  And then I couldn't work out...I didn't even have any underwear, and flip flops dont really work for my feet on the treadmill.  When I got home at 9pm, I knew if i tried to do cardio then I would never go to sleep, so I figured I would just watch a little TV and go to bed after a cup of chamomile tea.  So exercise is definitely on the agenda today.  Probably the treadclimber at the gym if I can make it there during lunch.

Can't believe that Im already 20 days into P3.  And while technically I am moving into P4 in two days, I definitely will be sticking close to the P3 tenets until my next P2 starts mid April (three more weeks!)....though I really am sick of steak days.  They work well for me, so I'm hestitant to do other types of protein days, but I will need to get over that to make sure I can make this diet sustainable for me until mid June (that will be the end of R2P3 for me).  I am looking forward to making some P3/P4 recipes from this site   once Im stabilized a little more.  Then I need to start working on controlling my candida...fun!

And tomorrow marks the arrival of TOM ( I hope) so I wonder what it will do to my body now that there is no HCG in it?  How has it affected you?

2 comments:

  1. You really are amazing, you know that? Your commitment is inspiring. Just reading your words, I can feel the steel will behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've got the hang of P3 for sure! You're already stabilizing so well- Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete