Sunday, February 28, 2010

In NJ for the next three days...

Made it to Short Hills without issue, as long as you consider getting lost three times within two miles of the hotel without issue.  I did the map from my iphone and failed to check if it said the Hilton...it took me to the general location of Short Hills twice, and then I finally caught on.  I wonder who lived at the houses my phone took me too :).

Have my scale with me but forgot my last syringe of HCG, so today is my last injection, and my LIW, that which I will forever be known is 159.4.  Not too shabby.  Hoping to keep that record in place I went to the sauna for 20 minutes at the hotel and drank tons of water.  I also swam for the first time in about 4 months as well...only for ten minutes, but my shoulders are burning so Im not sure if that will add some water.  I'm also planning on working out at least once while Im here in the cardio room (its huge and well equipped...yes, hubby, just like you...)

When I weighed myself this morning on the scale that I brought with me, it said 162, then 161, then 161.5...so Im going to equate anything within 1 lbs of 161.5 as ok for the days here at the hotel. 

I talked with the meeting planner when I arrived (due to a snafu in the room arrangements), and she said she remembered my registration because I was so specific about the foods I needed: plain beef, chicken, shrimp with some type of salad for every meal.  She laughed when I explained it, and said the funniest part was my comment about strawberries.  But it looks like Im covered for lunches (theres a cafeteria there so I don't have to have a sandwich), and though the group dinner tomorrow night is at an Italian place, the meeting planner said she would bring the menu and tell the place to bring me exactly what I want since the dinner was prearranged with a menu...she is so accomodating!  So good plan in place, and backup plan as well, since I brought three meal portions with me, just in case...and they are sitting in the frig (I had them empty the room minibar so I wouldnt be tempted and I could keep everything cold)...Im going to bring one tomorrow in case the cafeteria is not up to snuff,  and I have my melba toasts, tomatoes, apples and strawberries (huge ones that I can only have two of, they're that big).  I should be good...

Not sure how much time Ill have to post, but Ill be keeping tracking, and post when I can.  Chat with you soon, my bloggy peeps!  And welcome to my new followers!

1 comment:

  1. Great job planning. It really pays off to put all that structure into place. Emptying the mini bar is such a smart idea. I will do that when we go to Napa!

    ReplyDelete