Monday, February 1, 2010

VLCD Day 24

Down .4 today after I really went to the bathroom (if you know what I mean), though when I first weighed myself it was a big ole ZERO loss.  I've been doing that for the last few days now and its really disheartening.

Skipped my HCG dose yesterday due to the hives, which are still here and still SO ITCHY!  Called the Dr to make an appt and will see what he/she says.

Big dilemma this morning is whether to mix for injection or for SL since I am making a new batch.  I do not want to have to do SL until closer to injection day 38-40, but I'm afraid if I inject with this rash, I'll just make it worse, and its already so bad (ugh!).  And if I mix for injection, I'm not sure if I can use that same mixture to take it SL, and if I can't, then I will be wasting a whole bottle of hcg.  What do I do?

Posted on the yahoo and facebook boards, but got no response...

Guess I'll be flipping a coin.

10:50am update: Just  mixed for injection and took my first one, and so far, no increased reaction...maybe I really am allergic to the antiobiotic...also, a little hungry so drinking hot water and eating my melba toast right now.  Fingers crossed that I keep losing and my rash doesn't get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment