Thursday, February 18, 2010

25lbs down!!!!

25 lbs down! Dropped another 1.1 today, so Im officially 25LBS DOWN!!!! YAY! Yippee...And today is measurement day (click to see larger):


For the occasion, I decided to take some more pics, and try a new bathing suit this time:

The first one reminds me of the pics my sis n law takes...she is so cool! Now Im like her :)

Tried Bragg's Aminos for the first time yesterday, and I loved it! Take just like salty soy sauce and gave my chicken and salad a kick. I was worried that it might make me stall, based on some comments from the HCG Dieters group, but it hasn't hit me yet. Of course, I just used a little, but it went a long way. Looking forward to having it again today.

Also had my monthly book club last night, and it was a blast. Didn't end up leaving until after 11pm since we lost track of time (on a school night, oops!). In bed by 11:40, and up today at 6 when my little guy woke up. Still saw a loss despite the lack of sleep (I normally sleep 8 hrs if I can).

Listened to the Steve G Jones recording of Weight Loss (Hypnosis Sleep Script) last nigt at bedtime, and it was nice, but not sure if I plan on buying any others. Ill let you know after 21 days (which is how long they say it takes to work).

Suffering through a finger infection called parynochia (infection under the cuticle with pus) on two of my left hand fingers, and a little nervous since I know the medical treatment is antibiotics and I broke out in hives after my last time on antibiotics. Ive been trying all sorts of home remedies (ASV with warm water soak for 1/2 hr, oregano oil on and under the skin) but nothing working yet. Im going to try another tonight that consists of sticking your infected fingers inside a lemon for 8 hrs...sounds a little messy and painful, but hopefully it will work!

Had a lovely session of Reiki today...I asked my practitioner to set an intention for me to get rid of my finger infection and candida, and to help me stabilize perfectly during P3. It was a wonderful session, and completely fits into P2 since its not a massage. He told me that my adrenals are working really hard right now metabolizing my fat and that I should sending healing energy to them (and once Im on P3 Ill start taking my adrenal support supplements again), in addition to a lot of mental processing (since he said there is an emotional component to my weight loss-and he was exactly right!!!!!), and my uterus and related organs (specific details would be TMI for this pg rated blog) need healing. It was interesting and so relaxing...Have you ever tried Reiki?

Just re-read my post and Im all over the place..sorry for that, but I feel flooded with ideas, information, and items to do from my to do list...Ill be a little more sane tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the Happy Dance in my last post :)...feel free to post yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment