Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VLCD Day 38

n 1.1 today-YAY...thought that brought me to 165.4, but the Wii Fit says 165.3, so I'm going to take that!!!!!! Maybe Ill do chicken and shrimp (and cut out the veggies once) and take an Epsom Salt bath everyday if these are the results I'm going to get. Just realized that my last planned injection falls right at the beginning of TOM, so Im probably going to continue injecting til 3 days past TOM and then head to P3. Not sure if I want to keep going on the sublingual (unless I keep having results like this), as I am really looking forward to eating more. So I will keep you posted...

Have to take my son to school right now...see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I went back through and read your blog for inspiration and a reality check. Also, I just saw your comment from days ago, duh! Thanks for the steak day advice and book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I remember those feelings at the end from last round. Eating those p3 foods was a real treat!

    Great blog! I hope you don't mind, I used your video link. Julie.

    www.timeforhcg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Julie...let me know if you decide to be in the HCG success stories book...if so, Ill email you the questionnaire!

    Take care, and Im looking forward to catching up on your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete