Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finally losing again

So my hives are much better, starting to dry up and no longer itch, yahoo!  And I'm down 1.1 pounds this morning, after seeing the same number on the scale for what felt like so long.  I am in the 160's again!!!!!!!  I am 169.3!!!!  I sure hope I keep losing and that the weight loss stalemate has resolved itself.

Fun night out with some of the best women you'll ever meet last night.  Out til 11pm (on a school night!) and then woke up to the phone ringing at 4:45am to let me know that conman had a two hour delay.  Thank goodness Hubby agreed to take him to school so I could get some work done before heading to his school's open house and lunch with the parents (which I will not be eating, just watching).  Which is what I'm off to do now...hope you are having a great, snow filled (or sun filled, rain filled, whatever) day!

Oh, and I sent out the book questionnaires to those that indicated they were interested...On HCG and want to be part of a fabulous book?  Contact me and I'll send you the questionnaire.  Contributors get a copy of the book, and a part of the FAME :)....

No comments:

Post a Comment