Sunday, February 7, 2010

VLCD Day 30

Happy Superbowl everybody!
Down .7 yesterday, which brought me past the 20lb mark, finally!, and down 1.1 today. Current weight is 167.4lbs. Yay! Gotta get me 8.4 more lbs down before I stop giving myself injections and switch to SL...that's the hope anyway.

Though the scale is showing this loss, I feel somewhat bloated, and my belly seems to be a little bigger than it was a few days ago. Not sure what is causing that, or if it is all in my head?

Went to dinner at Cafe Allesio in Doylestown for date night with the hubby last night, and had my piece of ribeye steak with romaine and it was delicious...as was the company. We then went over to a new restaurant called 86 and sat and chatted with locals at the bar while Mark waited for his friends (since he decided to combine date night and MNO). Looked at the menu and was impressed!...we made a reservation to go there next Saturday for our Valentine's dinner. I can have my steak and lettuce, and Mark can make me jealous with all of the small plates they offer that sound delicious...maybe that will need to be my first cheat?

Anyway, enjoy the game. Ill be watching for all the commercials...I love those commercials...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting the 20 lb mark! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete