Thursday, February 11, 2010

Measurements and Reflections

So I was reading my yahoo group for some inspiration and ideas about my little stall (or whatever you want to call it), and I found that it is very normal for someone to stall (for up to two weeks) at a weight they were at previously for a few years...and that is definitely where I am right now. I have decided as such, to suck it up, keep on trucking, and stick to my plan of 9 more injections and then SL until I either reach immunity or my goal. I have also decided that I am going to start working out again, at least three times a week, or as desire strikes, for up to 30 minutes a day starting next week. Nothing crazy, a little spin workout, or walking three miles, or going for a swim (not sure if the chlorine affects this, but I guess Ill see)...and track how that affects my weight. If I'm going to be in a stall anyway, might as well do something with my body.
I also read this post, and it is wonderful (was not addressed to me, but to another that was discouraged from the group):

Sweetie, your body is losing weight in the best manner possible for IT. Honor its intelligence and wisdom in allowing you the weight reduction in such a way that your health is maintained and you are able to eat normally afterwards without gaining. Comparing myself to others is always a temptation for me, and it always gets me in trouble, so I recommend letting your body do its thing without any judgement from you, blessing it for releasing the extra fat in its own way and its own time, if at all possible.

And the comment from Mommygonemilf (I LOVE that moniker) really made me feel good too.  I was thinking of cheating, but will not!
Ultimately, I'm still losing inches, so that is really important, and I'm not hungry, so the HCG is still working. In the past week, I've lost 2.85inches...so that is good. The fat is definitely still moving around, or being released. I just need to get over my scale number fixation...and try those size 12s again and see how they fit (after wearing them for an hour last week, everything felt like it was closing in...definitely a little too tight once I sat down).  Here are my measurements (click to see them larger):


No comments:

Post a Comment