Saturday, February 27, 2010

R1P2D48-More LOVE!

Daily Loss .2
Total Loss 28.5
Current Weight 160.5

So I held onto the loss so far and down another .2. Though my goal was to lose 30lbs for a weight of 159lbs at the end of this round, I really want to see 160, without any other numbers included...so 1/2 a lb to go!!!!! Definintely injecting today, and tomorrow if I have any HCG left (Im at the bottom of the barrel)...and then onto my VLCD only.

I'll be at the Short Hills Hilton from Sunday night to Wednesday (training for work M-W), and of course, this is a fancy hotel with no access to a frig or a microwave, so I'm going to have to be VERY mindful of my eating during that time. And I might have to eat some things that are not allowed, since some of the food will be buffet, and I won't be able to order other things, or make changes to how they cook things. I am going to bring apples, strawberries, tomatoes and melba toast with me, just in case, but will be at the mercy of the protein gods for the rest....Im sure I can do this. I've made it this far.

Definitely planning on bringing my scale with me. Hope it fits in my suitcase...and remind me, I have to weight myself on it tomorrow so I have a baseline weight to go along with the weight on the Wii Fit (since my scale is not the best, and probably needs recalibration). But at least its something.

Had so much fun emptying out my closet of all extra large, size 16 and 14 (gasp!), and maternity clothes yesterday. My doubting mind is having me keep the box close to the closet just in case this stabilization round doesn't pan out, but my "I can do it mind" is ready to chuck it all out the door (or at least put the box in the basement). Im going to go with I can do it, and ask hubby to bring it downstairs since its a really BIG box.

I wore this sexy shirt out last night with the girls, one I haven't fit it in about 3 yrs, and my size 12 (whoopee!) jeans-and I felt so good. The girls even mentioned how good I looked. It still doesn't feel real...after having all this extra weight for all these years, to lose it all so quickly makes the loss somewhat incomprehensible. My mind is having trouble catching up, and sometimes in the mirror, I see my old self and not the new one...beam me up, Scotti! Guess I need to listen to my hypnosis scripts a little more often...put them on a loop to play all night. And I definitely need to take some pics of me in real clothes (instead of just my weigh in bikinis) so I can compare them to the before family pics, etc...I especially want a good one of me and my hubby to frame. We had one taken for my 37th bday party and one from NYE 2009, both only a few months prior to now, and in both we look so happy and so plump. I would love one now to show how far we've come in such a short period of time, and keep that up as a motivator...

A few days ago I posted the Love Yourself challenge for this week, and I wonder how that is going for everyone? I have an add-on to it...a sub-category, perhaps, called the Love Your Spouse (or SI, etc) challenge. For me, many times I fly off the handle easily, get peturbed, wonder why I married my hubby-all in the heat of the moment, due to some silly argument, remark, bad time I am having and taking it out on him- and an hour later everything is fine. For that "heated" moment, I thought, there needs to be something I can look at to calm me down, and to remind me of why I love my husband (and myself).

And so for my Love Your Spouse challenge, I am going to create a list of all of the reasons I love my husband and Im going to post it somewhere I can easily see it (and maybe even print it and frame it-I love that idea). I'm also going to ask my hubby to make the same list for me (little does he know thats the topic for tonight's date night :). The list needs to be specific...so no 'hes a good father', though that is definitely the case, but what makes him a good father? Give some examples...that way there is a anchor memory that will bring back the good feelings, and it gives hubby an idea of exactly what he is doing right. His idea of a good father and mine might be different, so this leaves no room for misinterpretation. And make it good for all areas, bring out big things and little things, like his butt looks so good in his jeans, no matter what the size ;). Make it legible, and keep it all on one side of one page (thats why Im going to type mine, otherwise, I probably wouldnt even be able to read it) so you can easily post it. No I will love him if he does this...no conditions, no negativity, no criticism, no pros and cons, just the LOVE.

And for all of us, whether we do the love your spouse challenge or not, as part of the LOVE YOURSELF challenge, do this same list for yourself. Write down everything you love about yourself. Be specific, be gentle, NO NEGATIVITY, NO GUILT, just LOVE...this will be hard, but it is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Post it in a place you can see it everyday, continually add to it as you think of new things, and let yourself open us, and then post a few of your favorite love bites here to share.

For me: I love my smile, my constant longing to learn new things, the twinkle in my eye, my girlish enthusiasm for silly things, my NEW NAILS!, my ability to do this diet for 48 days (big smile!!!), my new figure, my generousity of spirit ( this is so hard with all the negative voices in my head...SHUT UP, I am writing here!), my love of travel and experiencing new things...

Can't wait to read some of yours...or at least read that you are writing one...you can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 48 days on R2-- You are amazing! I agree with you: put the old clothes away, or give them to Goodwill. You will NOT be that size again! I have been doing the same thing at my house. Away they go-

    Last night, I told Mr. ld that I had 'outgrown' (i.e. lost too much weight to fit anymore) my last pair of jeans and that I needed to put them in the 'donation' pile. He questioned why I would do that. 'Why don't you keep them in case you're that size again?' Nay, nay, nay, I said. I won't be that size again, and don't want to give myself a loophole to be that size again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so close to your goal! Great job! You don't need those old clothes lurking around. They are emotionally heavy. Free your closet and your mind! :)

    ReplyDelete