Friday, February 19, 2010

It was fun while it lasted

Up .2 today, and I feel my TOM coming on...not because I'm bloated, but because I'm being and feeling really bitchy. I wouldn't want to admit that if it wasn't TOM :)...I need to remeber to take a deep breath and get through it.


Did well with my eating yesterday, but did use Bragg's Aminos yesterday, so maybe that is finally catching up to me as well?

At the office today, so need to get to work...have a great Friday everyone! And to my not so BMB, I can't wait for our date night tonight, and I promise to be nicer to you than I was this morning...

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! You are down 25 POUNDs? Wow. Just, wow.

    Congrats. Your pics look great. Did you do all this since January?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, January 7th I started on this amazing journey...I have all of the details, measurement, pics here in the archive...let me know if you want more details....

    ReplyDelete