Friday, February 12, 2010

VLCD Day 34: on my way to V Day!

.7 lost yesterday, after eating chicken for both lunch and dinner, and drinking less water than normal. For the last few days, I've felt weird trying to force down .75liters x 4, especially as I usally end up waiting til right before bedtime, so yesterday I just drank what felt right, and hoped that it wouldnt make a difference on the scale. Glad I went with my gut. Current weight is 166.7.
Today I decided to try the P2 chili recipe that HCG Diet Supplies included with my supply shipment. It sounded delicious with lots of spices: chili powder, cumin, and cayenne, as well as cabbage, chicken and chicken broth (no sugar). Turns out it was 10x too spicy for me. I tried to dilute it with water, add some cinnamon, some basil and thyme, nothing helped. I gave up and tried to guess how many gms of chicken I had and then heated up some leftover Ted's Bison Steak, and had some celery sticks. I hope that the mixing veggies doesn't come to bite me tomorrow. I really want to see the lower 160's before I start doing SL dosing. Im also going to try the chili later again tonight, this time with beef, onion, and the spices that my hubby uses for his chili...thats gotta be better.
Only one more day til my Valentine's dinner with my hubby, and I'm so looking forward to it. We are trying a new restaurant, and seeing what Im going to assume will be the very cheesy "Valentines Day" movie that came out today. And I might just have a glass of wine with dinner instead of my fruit...I had read on Happily Thinner After that some people do that without issue...so I would just then need to bump up my water intake to make sure I don't get too dehydrated. That would be awesome...one glass is all I would need.

Been reading a really funny blog titled the Month of Zen...and wishing that I was that witty in my posts. She hasn't posted in almost a year, though, so Im assuming she's been at goal and that's that. I emailed her on the Happily Thinner site to see if she might be interested in contributing to the HCG Success Stories book, and hope she replies! I need a little sarcasm and light hearted banter in my book...

And Comcast finally came back to fix their little screw up that shut all the TVs (7 of them, can you believe it?) down for the last 24 hours. And of course they did it on a Thursday night, when our DCR has trouble keeping up with all the shows we want to watch.

So all in all, Im in good spirits, its friday, and I'm feeling the love. Here's a little love to all of you out there too...feel free to post your V Day plans (or lack of ) here and share how you are going to show yourself a little love...

No comments:

Post a Comment