Wednesday, February 17, 2010

VLCD Day 39-Decision Time

Loss .2
Total Loss to Date: 23.9
Current Weight: 165.1

So all my bloggy peeps, I need your help.  I lost .2 yesterday, which seems to be my average now (except for the epsom salt bath fluke) and have another 4 injections.  I am thinking I would like to go into P3, but am expecting TOM any day and know I shouldn't end til 3 days after TOM... 

Originally my plan was to switch to SL after I was done with my injections, and go as long as I could on this R1P2...until I reach immunity or my goal of 60 lbs 'released'.  If I keep losing as slowly as I am now, it would take me many weeks to get to my goal.  I am really nervous about regaining during P3 however. 

So do I do P3 after my TOM, or keep going on P2?

For me, the pros of staying on P2 are:
Stable diet-easy to do
Stable small losses
Feel good on HCG
Probability that I would only need to do one P3

Cons of staying on P2
Only losing average of .2 per day
Potential of doing another round and losing significant amts again

Potential cons of going into P3
Could regain
Not being able to stabilize
Going crazy and right back into my food addiction
Having to spend more time planning meals, etc
Longer potential time on diet (ie doing 2 rounds with 2 p3s)

Pros of going into P3
Could start eating more
Could start exercising
Could treat my candida
Could stabilize really well and be refreshed to start another Rd

So help me out, what should I do?  What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment