Sunday, February 21, 2010

R1P2D43-Where's TOM?

Daily Weight Loss .7
Total Weight Loss 26.2
Current Weight: 162.8

Anxiously awaiting TOM, since I'm ready to get started on P3.  It is not actually due for a few days but since it was early last time, I just assumed it would be this time too.  I have to admit, though, that the continued weight loss for the last two days has been really nice.  And I definitely don't mind if it continues and I actually reach my 30lb loss goal for R1.  Fingers crossed!

Headed over to a neighbor's last night with my older son while hubby was out with the guys and his parents watched my little guy.  I love the company of these woman, and the fact that these evening playdates with all of Connor's favorite friends in the neighborhood wear him out so much he sleeps really well.  At the end of the night, Moms and kids alike all had a dance party.  What fun!

Had a delicious dinner last night, a little variation on my first bison chili, and it only took about 5 minutes.  Lets call it Kelly's Bison Chili 2:

Ingredients
100gm bison (precooked)
1 tbl onion juice (or if you can mix veggies on P2, 1/2 cup onion)
1/2 tbl Bragg's Aminos
Pepper to taste
Chili Powder
2 Plum tomatoes, or 1 regular tomato
2 tbl minced garlic (I like it garlicy)

Directions
Put onion juice in pan with garlic and tomatoes.  Cook on high or medium heat until tomatoes are soft.  Add in bison, braggs, and chili powder and cook until bison is heated up.  Enjoy!  Just a little heat, warm and filling.

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday.  Me, I'm up early with the kids since hubby was out late last night.  And the kids are a little wild, so I'm going to just go with it. 

ps...I did the bison chili 2 twice today for lunch and dinner..and I added 1 cup water and crushed up my melba toast and put it in...delicious!!!! and so filling!  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment