Monday, February 22, 2010

Too much of a good thing

Daily weight +.4
Total loss to date: 25.9
Current Weight: 163.2

There will be lots of TMI here, so for the faint of heart or belly, do not pass this point...

Ok, then, here goes.  That chili I made twice yesterday made me SO GASSY!  UGH!  I had cramps and shooting pains starting around 9pm last night.  I tried to go to the bathroom, but no luck.  I tried praying to my higher power, and no luck :).  I tried reading it away, sleeping on my belly, sleeping on my side, sleeping on my back, and no luck.  I did not take anything for it, since I wasn't sure if that is allowed, and it wasn't THAT bad.  So I'll stop complaining now...

I know that's the cause of my gain this morning.  So today, even though it is not merited, as I have not been stagnant at the same weight for the last 4 days, and even though I am sure I am at the cusp of TOM, I am going to do an apple day.  It might not help at all with the weight, but Im hoping it helps with the gas.  And I have never done one, so I want to see what its like, and how hard it is to do.  Ive had my first apple of the day, and nothing to drink so far, and its ok.  I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Was wandering my blogorama and their blogoramas, and keep finding out about the most interesting stuff.  First, I found a site called hundredpushups.com.  It is a program that will take you from how ever many pushups you can do today to 100 in the next six weeks.  I am going to start it as soon as I am in P3 (and hope it doesnt affect me too much).  I did the initial test today and was only able to do 4 full body ones, and then to see, I did 8 on my knees.  Even though Im pushing up 25lbs less than a month ago, I am still pretty weak.  But thats all gonna change, baby!  Wanna take the challenge with me?

I also found a chocolate bar listed that has 2 net carbs per serving and its sweetener is made with chicory root...its called Chocoperfection and people rave about it.  I found a site that will let me just order one of the dark and one of milk chocolate for 3.20 each (yes they are expensive), so Im going to try them in P3.  Lots of people have issues with them in P3, so if i do one time, then off to P4 they will go...but Im still excited about having chocolate again (did you see that recipe I posted for chocolate bark-sounds YUMMY!)

On the finger infection front, good news! its going away.  I tried some antibiotic ointment that we use for my son's infected eczema (hasn't happened for a while-so thankful for that).  I am so glad that I didn't have to go the internal antibiotic route because I am scared to death of breaking out in hives again.  I still have the remnants of the scars from last month.  And I am so glad that I have nails.  With this weight loss and having strong nails that I can paint and show off, I feel like a brand new woman.  I am even dressing up more, and feeling sexy.  Love these side effects! 

Anyway, I'm sure you are waiting with bated breath to find out what happens after I eat 6 apples in one day, so stay tuned for tomorrow's posting.  And do something today that makes you feel super sexy...maybe a smile and a wink to a cute coworker, or a hot bubble bath with candles and soft romantic music...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment