Sunday, January 31, 2010

VLCD day 23

Covered in hives all over my body and no idea why. Did my hcg batch go bad? I am SO itchy! Took 2 benedryl last night after a shower but it looks like it's getting worse this morning. Hubby wants me to go to ER ( because of course something like this always happens on a weekend) but why go when they'll just tell me I have hives and send me home with an antihistamine? I'm going to tough it out til my dr can see me tomorrow, granted it doesn't get any worse.

Somehow I am down .2 today ( and .4 yesterday) so current weight is 170.8. If it turns out that my body is reacting this way to the HCG now, and I find out that the rash is nothing serious and won't leave me scarred for life ( yes the rash is THAT bad), I might just keep going- that's how committed I am to losing this weight.

I'm so hoping it's not due to the HCG though. But what else could it be?

And do I mix for sublingual now, or make a new batch of the injection mix? I would like to keep injecting til my 40 days are up, but this rash is throwing me for a loop.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment