Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lunch, dinner, and a new signature...

Just had the best dinner, and lunch was wonderful today as well.

Lunch was chicken tossed with a little apple cider vinegar (ACV), dill, salt, pepper, romaine lettuce and fiji apple slices.  I tried to load the pic, but my computer doesn't seem to like my iphone at the moment.  It was simple and delicious, and the first time I put apples in my salad.  What was I waiting for?

Dinner was also chicken, grilled with chopped tomatoes, onion juice (no calories or carbs, but bottle says 1 tbl~1/2 cup of onions, so I didnt mix veggies and avoided 30 calories!), ACV, and mexican spices, with four large strawberries for desert.  Yummy!    What are some of your favorite on protocol dishes?

I will have some chamomile and senna tea (a mix to help with candida and constipation) tonight before bed, and another .75L of water, and hopefully that will bring me down another pound tomorrow...if I skip the epsom salt bath and don't lose, I will just try that again tomorrow after book club.  Have a wonderful evening, and here's to hoping you lose big tomorrow too!


pretty snazzy new signature, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment