Wednesday, February 24, 2010

R1P2D45-Status Quo

Daily loss .0
Total Loss 26.5
Current Weight 162.5

So stable is the way Im riding TOM out...three more days to go, and hopefully no gain. I'm going to keep injecting until its all gone, drink a ton of water, and start P3 right after TOM leaves the premises (well three days after, since I need the HCG to clear out of my system).

Went to the mall today at lunch and got some great kitchen tools at Williams Sonoma, a pastry lifter that will be helping me put all my chopped veggies in my pots, a little item that looks like a melon baller, that takes the stems out of strawberries and tomatoes, some new cutting boards, and a cool cheese slicer for my cheese addicted hubby. I also stopped by Cheesecake Factory to take advantage of the free cheesecake slice coupon I have that will expire soon...I got hubby a piece of Adam's Peanut Butter Toffee or something like that...hopefully he will enjoy it (and no, I wasnt even tempted to try it or get my own piece when I was there).

Looking at getting myself a nice pair of diamond hoop earring as a reward for the weight loss (less, just looking, thats all the current budget with allow)...its either that or I would have to skip the bathroom remodel that we are probably going to start in April, and I definitely don't want to do that! Window shopping and imagining is almost as much fun as having the real thing. And I guess the WS kitchen items should really count as my reward, I guess...though those are much more practical.

What are you going to treat yourself to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to eat healthy dinners. All week. That I cook. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE shopping for kitchen goodies!! My husband has stopped asking what the purpose of the things I buy serve... sounds like you got some good ones!
    Right now I am treating myself to a steak day. :) Tomorrow I hope to be able to have a glass of wine. My husband and some friends and I are going to a barrel tasting at a winery not far from where we live - that is my treat for the week!

    ReplyDelete