Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where I got my HCG

A number of people have asked me where I got my HCG.  I ordered my HCG through All Day Chemist.  This link will take you to their 10000iu HUCOG bottle, which is good if you will be doing the 40 day or beyond sublingual protocol, and it has a rubber top, instead of a glass ampule, so no cutting yourself on the glass! 

I actaully ordered the 4 bottles of the 5000 IU since I am doing two rounds of the 40 day injections.  If you inject, you do so once a day.  Sublingual dosing is done twice a day, so you need to order double the amount.

It took approximately 3 weeks for me to receive, as it had to clear customs.  Please note that they charge $25 for shipping, so order as many bottles as you think you will need, and try to combine your order with friends to save even more.  All told 4 bottles were $66 and $25 for shipping, so it was $91.  Hope that helps!

I ordered my injection supplies (needles, baceteriostatic water, alcohol wipes, mixing bottle and syringes) from HCG Diet Supplies.  A 43 day supply was $48 including shipping.  The needles are typical insulin needles, so if you have access to them already, it would be cheaper to buy the supplies individually from local sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment