Friday, February 26, 2010

R1P2D47-160ish!

Daily loss .7
Total loss 28.3
Current Weight 160.7

My stomach was a mess the entire day yesterday...I didn't eat my protein and veggie at lunch cause I couldn't think about eating (and had nothing cooked anyway), and I had to force down a chicken and strawberry salad for dinner...and I was only able to get down 1/2 of that.  After some pepto and a lot of belly rumbling last night, today my stomach is feeling much better, though my head is pounding!

I did do my measurements yesterday, but I could not get myself out of bed to post them here, so I will do it now.  I don't think they are much different than last week, esp due to TOM and bloating due to belly issues (click to see larger):
Conman is off school again today because of the snow and he's watching the original Indiana Jones Trilogy while I'm working.  He is loving it, because it is just like his Indiana Jones Lego Wii game.  That should keep him occupied for quite a while.  Later today, I have to take Kieran for his 15mo appt (it was originally for 8:30 this morning and hubby was to take him, but thanks to the snow it was moved and might still be canceled), and then I'm supposed to go out with my book club girls for dinner, weather permitting.  I really hope that's a go, since I really need a night out. 

One more day of TOM, and two more, maybe three more injections, so I'm really hopeful about getting to 160 or below in the next few days...that would ROCK.  And then the three day VLCD without my injections, to occur when I am traveling for work (ugh!), and then P3.  Wish me luck!

Have a great Friday!...and feel free to share your favorite P2 friendly comfort food recipe here (for snowy days)...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there- losing 28.3lbs so far this round is FABULOUS! And you're not done yet! You're doing great--

    ReplyDelete