Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rd1, VLCD Day 33

Lost .4 last night, so almost back down to the weight I was three days ago before the chili tasting...167.4 is the big number of the day, and I wouldn't be suprised if thats the number of centimeters of snow that we will be getting by days end. Hubby was already out once with the snowblower and will definitely need to go out at least once more. Our canopy on the deck collapsed under the weight of all the snow and almost crushed the dining table, but luckily we were able to move it in time. I'm sad about the canopy though, it was a real nice one, and a replacement is going to cost us close to a $1000.

At least there's a cute snow alien on the front lawn to make me laugh, courtesy of my oldest and darling hubby. And my little guy is now tall and crafty enough to have figured out how to open my office door....let the destruction begin :).


Snow days are the best, aren't they? Here's hoping for another one tomorrow...as well as much BIGGER smaller numbers on the scale.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so jealous of the snow, it's hot and humid here, I dream of wearing woolies and making snow angels with my girls. And then running inside for a nice warm shower!

    ReplyDelete