Sunday, February 28, 2010

HOLY SH**-In the 150's!

Daily loss 1.1
Total Loss 29.6
Current Weight 159.4

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!! I am in the 150's again.  Yes, 159, but I will take it.  ONLY .4 til 30lbs lost!!!!  And I cheated yesterday...

Hubby and I went to dinner at Triumph Brewery and they had such yummy sounding food that I decided to sample a little.  We got a goat cheese carmelized onion tart, and I had 4 delicious tiny bites of the onion and goat cheese.  Then for dinner I ordered the flank steak in shallot jus with whipped sweet potatoes.  Again, 5 tiny bites of the sweet potatoes (so good, could taste the brown sugar), about 1 oz of the steak in its juice (it was too tough so I sent it back), 2 cups of romaine and about 2 oz of chicken (to replace the flank steak).  I made myself drink 96oz of water while we where there to counteract the cheating, and I guess it worked.  I am so FREAKING excited (as if you couldn't tell).

And to add to my glee, yesterday I went shopping with my MIL since we had since community day coupons for BonTon.  Ive never really shopped there, so I wasnt expecting much...just to use my $10 off coupon on a microplaner for the kitchen...but they had such cute stuff (and so cheap), and EVERYTHING FIT, that I had to buy some clothes, right?  I actually bought 4 pairs of jeans (couldnt decide which I liked best so I bought them for hubby to decide and then will take back whatever he vetos), and the BEST thing-THEY WERE ALL SIZE 10 (and total cost for all 4 pairs was $52)!  Yes, they were all stretch 10...but OMG!!!!!!  And they were different brands...Jones New York, Bandolino and Ruff Hewn.  And they were all tight but not uncomfortable and the stretch made them wonderful.  WOW!!!!!!  I LOVE THIS.  I so want to keep losing right now and not go into P3, though I know I need to by my sampling last night, and to get this weight stable and then start again in 6 weeks.  One thing, though, my next P2, I will definitely experiment a little more (thanks, gofastchickenwing!), and be a little more adventurous with my foods. 

Now I am visualizing an amazing P3...so easy, the food so good, my body effortlessly stabilizing at my LIW.  I will listen to my weight loss hypnosis scripts every night, I will drink at least 100oz of water a day, stay away from chemically enhanced food and drink, and enjoy the process.  I will add in exercise and it will not affect my stabilization.  Wow, that sounds good, right?

Are you here with me?...lets do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment