Saturday, February 20, 2010

R1P2D42-Date Night

Daily weight loss .7

Total R1P2 loss: 25.5
Current Weight: 163.5

Love my weekly date nights with my husband. We went to PF Changs last night (hubby loves it) and I enjoyed their chicken chopped salad without dressing or the wonton straws. I was suprised at how good it was: mixed greens, flavorful chicken (without marinade), cabbage, fennel, and a little salt and pepper. And funny thing, I only had a little plate but was full before I finished everything on it.

We then went to see Percy Jackson, and were pleasantly suprised how much we enjoyed it.  Both of us were interested in mythology in our youth. When I took Latin in middle school, we devoted a whole month to reviewing it, and to see it come to life on the big screen was so cool. Reminded me of Clash of the Titans, without cheesy Harry Hamlin (though I did love him in LA Law). I guess I'm really dating myself, aren't I?

Anyway, off to the gym with the youngens for a little swimming. Happy weekend to you!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love PF Changs. Did you decide how much further you will go on this round?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going into P3 right after my TOM is over...just waiting for its arrival.

    ReplyDelete