Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day...

to you! Up .2 after sampling my husband's dinner last night. I had a total of three brussel sprouts, a tiny bite of feta, and two tiny pieces of chorizo in addition to my steak and romaine. Im sure the calories were low enough, but maybe the addition of foods not on the protocol, no matter how small did it. Im glad I didnt have a glass of wine, I would've probably gained a ton!
My darling hubby (who is not on this protocol) of course only gained .7 after eating all the brussel sprouts, a whole plate of sushi, feta corn fritters, and a little chorizo mac and cheese, in addition to two glasses of wine, and three beers! Oh, the inequality...

Hubby got me an alarm clock for valentines day...a really cool one that lets me charge my iphone and ipod, has a remote, and is much less bright than my last one. I really love it, despite the fact that I never would have imagined I needed it, and its not a typical romantic gift. But it IS romantic...since he saw it on a commercial and thought it would be great for me...its all in the thought...and he thought too that maybe our iphones could charge together...kinky!

All together we had a great date night last night. Vday the movie was cheesy, but cute. And dinner was delicious....then on to drinks (for him) and dancing with some friends. Today is brunch with the inlaws and kiddies, and then haircuts for all.

And I walked for another 1/2 hr yesterday...its really nice to feel good when I'm walking.

How did (or will ) you spend your valentine's day! Remember to honor yourself on this day-you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment