Friday, May 28, 2010

R2P2D43-VLCD D41-0 loss

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss +/_0
Current Weight 143.5
R2P2 Loss to Date 21.8
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 15.9
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 45.5

Food Tracker:  Sirloin Steak with WF BBQ sauce, 1 oz burger, 2 plum tomatoes,  Fried Chicken breast with asparagus, strawberries with WF chocolate sauce, 3 melba toasts, 3 pieces SPRY gum, 2 cups Everyday Detox Tea, 3 mac nuts
 
Exercise Tracker:  None, thanks to thunderstorms (masters swim was supposed to be last night)
 
No loss this morning.  Ate about 630 calories today yesterday, since I added in some healthy fats and extra protein to see if I can jumpstart my overall stall.  I fried my chicken breast up with a tbsp of coconut oil (covered in crushed melba toast-yummy!), and had 3 mac nuts for a snack, in addition to 1 oz of extra beef during lunch.  Since I didn't have a reaction one way or another, not sure what to make of that.  Will eat intuitively again today and see what happens.  TOM is due today, but no symptoms, so not sure if he will be making his appearance.  Since Im stopping this round immediately after TOM is gone, Im hoping he will show up soon...
 
Happy 3 day weekend everyone...I hope you have a great time!
 

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you can get through this stall. Boy do I ever feel the frustration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw your comment - how tall are you? All my 6s have about a 30" inseam for shorties! Still want them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound good. Considering the stall. Keep up the fabulous mindframe through the long weekend. You rock!

    ReplyDelete