Sunday, May 23, 2010

R2P2D38-VLCD 36

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss 1.1
Saturday Loss .7
Current Weight 142.4
R2P2 Loss to Date 22.9
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 17
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 46.6
Food Tracker:  Friday: Chicken and Romaine, Apple, Strawberries, Steak with bok choy and garlic
Saturday: 8oz steak, apple, tomato, one bite chorizo
Exercise Tracker: 70 min yoga Saturday, 1hr walk 18min/ml Sunday

Another steak day yesterday, unplanned until 2pm when I got back from garage sales, and only had an apple to that point. Went out to one of my fave restaurants with my hubby and had a great ribeye and a tomato while his parents watched the kids.  It was YUM!  And though I didnt have my normal 2lb loss from a steak day, 1.1 is nothing to cry about :).  After dinner we walked around our town for a while and ended up stopping in at our favorite wine bar, where we lounged on the couch and I drank my water, and dreamed of all the things Im going to eat after this round (in moderation, of course).  Im so looking forward to taking the summer off of HCG.  Im hoping to eat really clean this summer, but with all my favorite foods thrown in once a week or so, so I dont feel like Im missing anything.  I also plan to keep up with my 4 day wins (Martha Beck, baby!), just got my own copy from Amazon yesterday.  I will also be reading all of the wonderful diet/lifestyle books that I have been collecting for my client lending library this summer and posting my reviews/great ideas/crap rubbish points.  And that Jillian Micheals video 30 day shred will finally be opened and used! (in addition to my triathlon training).  It should be a fun summer...

On my list of things to eat this summer..sorry, let me wipe the saliva off the screen:

Primos Meatball Sub
Honey Restaurant Faves with glasses of Pacific Rim Chenin Blanc
Cross Culture Indian Restaurant
Domani Star Italian Restaurant
Blue Sage Goat Cheese Nachos
Andre's Sangria with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Meat Platter (or sandwich)
86 West Chorizo in Blanket and Prosuitto Carmelized Onion Flatbread, Brussels, and tons more (and dont forget the martinis!)
Chocolate Chunk Cookies (home baked)
Melanie's Pulled Pork
Brussels!
And so much more.  And by the end of the summer, I hope to weigh less than I do at LIW R2!  Lofty goals, especially with that impressive food list.  Thank goodness the summer last three months!

Though today was filled with kids and stressful screaming and tantrums, I had a great day.  Saw Shrek 3 with both kids, and littlest was actually ok almost the whole time (a feat at 18mo), and got to spend half the day with one of my best friends and her two little ones.  Then a long walk, a visit to the inlaws to pick up a ladder, and some time spent with my biggest getting a barn star ready for painting (to be hung this week on the front of the garage). 

My hubby was a big help now that his vertigo has gone away.  He watched the kids most of the day yesterday, fixed the garage door spring, and tried to help me put the screw in the stucco for the star, though the ladder we got from his dad was markedly too short.  And of course, on Friday, like I predicted, he did the lawn and three loads of laundry..good man, but he did not rest like he should have, and he is still trying to catch up today. 

Hope you guys had a great weekend too...here comes Monday, and fingers crossed for another big loss for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment