Thursday, May 13, 2010

R2P2D28- VLCD26

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Gain 1.1
Current Weight 148.4
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 40.4
Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with Romaine and Braggs, P2 Chili with Ground Bison and Melba Rounds, Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Apple, Extra Strawberries
Exercise Tracker: None
 
My son's fever broke, he is eating a little more, smiling a lot more, and off to school today.  Hopefully it wont be too much for him, though I will be waiting by the phone to make sure the school doesnt call for him to be picked up.  Thanks for all your well wishes for him.
 
Went to book club last night, snacked on strawberries, above and beyond my fruit ration, and ended up gaining over a pound today.  I know its only water weight, but I didnt work out yesterday, and I didnt cheat, just ate 25 more calories than normal, and I gain a pound.  Very frustrating. 
 
What do you do to keep your motivation up when you get discouraged doing this diet?  I have a friend losing as much as me, as quickly as me, by just playing with her calories, and she is eating whatever she wants in moderation.  Its hard for me to stay on this diet watching her, envying her.  I say that I never lose weight by just counting calories and working out, and to date that has been true...but then again, Ive never been as determined as I am now..so Im wondering if I should just bag this protocol for now, try that, and then figure it out?  Today is the 13th-17 more days to go...should I keep going?  Since Im not going to do HCG again until October after this round, no matter what since I want to train for my tris,  if the other diet doesn't work, I'm stuck at this weight until the fall.  And I want to keep losing...Im so unsure...
 
 


 
 

4 comments:

  1. Didn't you say you were up during the night with your son while he was sick? Perhaps the lack of sleep messed up your losses too? Eat clean today and get a good nights sleep and I'm sure that weight will come right off! You only have like 2 weeks left. Stick with it! It will pay off! You can do it! :)

    Meg in Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are feeling so totally frustrated that you are thinking of stopping protocol....It might be time to end the round, regroup and come back when your head and heart are both in the game. But, it's totally up to you....sometimes a temper tantrum, long soak in the tub and a good night's sleep can give you a new perspective. You'll have our support no matter what.....

    Glad your little one is doing better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you can truly know what you need to do, but if it's only 2 more weeks, I think I'd tough it out... as the other commenter said, you didn't get much sleep, and that can certainly result in a gain. Good luck no matter what you do - your progress is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stress also plays havoc with weight loss. As to your friend, she's losing weight but she is not repairing her hypothalamus.

    Anyone can lose weight, but part of the goal with HCG is learning to be vigilant in keeping the weight off. Since keeping if off is 90% of weight loss, I would just hang in there with this protocol.

    Please don't compare yourself to anyone else. This is your journey and you are doing so well.

    You may also want to consider Autumn Rose's advice. Just know that whatever you choose, you have made amazing progress and you should relax and pat yourself on the back. Look back and see how far you have come, Girl. Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete