Friday, May 14, 2010

R2P2D29-VLCD27

R2P2 Highest Loading Weight 165.3
Daily Loss .9
Current Weight 147.5
R2P2 Loss to Date 17.4
LIW R1P2 159.4
Under LIW 11.9
Total Loss to date from R1 Start: 41.5
Food Tracker: Chicken Breast with Romaine and Braggs, Steak and Chicken with Fried Onions, Melba Toast, lots of Strawberries with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Exercise Tracker: 3.4 mile walk (slow pace, pushing the jogging stroller with both kids)
 
Last night I was at my neighborhood book club (yes I really like books, and hanging out with amazing women!), and I was SO hungry, physically and psychologically.  There were so many great foods on the table, white bean hummus from Trader Joes with Stacy's Multigrain pita chips, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, fried rice cheese balls, and these incredible looking chocolate brownies with chocolate chips on top (of course, placed right in front of me so I could smell the chocolate yumminess).  I was salivating the whole evening.  But I already ate my food quota for the day, and it was after 8, so I knew it was a no-no.  I took a couple of deep breaths, and when it got to much for me, I went to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror and said, as Vicki on the HCG yahoo group always reminds us, nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.  And while I didn't really believe it,  in the midst of my food infatuation coma, just saying it got me through the night without sampling.  I am so glad my next book clubs are going to be during P3, where I can snack at least.  Its getting harder and harder to resist.
 
If my local girls decide to go to AC next weekend, Im either going to have to take a scheduled break, and disregard the gain, or not go.  Knowing Im not going to reach my goal of 130 this round, its hard to contemplate taking a break a week before Im scheduled to end and stay near the same weight I am now (with the gain I know a break would bring).  Guess Ill just have to wait and see what my weight does for the next week and then decide next Friday...
 
And thanks everyone so much for your support and advice yesterday, and well wishes for my son.  It means so much to me, and my family!  Happy Weekend!!!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy weekend to you! I know for sure I couldn't have resisted in the state I'm in right now. Good for you! Keep plugging away.

    You're doing really awesome. Just look at your pics for motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally applauding you for resisting! BRAVA! I'm so impressed! You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great. Do what's best for you during these trying times. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be so worth it, when you get on the scale and its going down, down, down. You'll feel much stronger when you see the new numbers on your scale!!

    ReplyDelete